Collective Talent is an online employment resource for TV stations, talent agents and on-air professionals.
- CBS, FOX, Tegna, Cox, Sinclair, Gray, Nexstar, Graham Media Group, Scripps, Hearst and hundreds more post on-air opportunities to Collective Talent.
- Subscribers receive email alerts when those on-air jobs are posted and are able apply immediately.
- Your video is featured on Collective Talent as part of your comprehensive subscription package.
- Decision makers can access your work 24/7, before plum positions are even advertised. Our Talent Gallery receives up to 50,000 page views every month.
- We will help you navigate your career options and offer free consultation on your resume and demo videos.
- Stations who hire anyone from Collective Talent receive a free coaching session from The Coaching Company, a top talent resource whose clients include ESPN, CNN, the NBC O&O station group and many more.
How do I get my profile posted on Collective Talent?
There are no contracts, service is month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time. Before you subscribe to Collective Talent, we need the following materials to build your profile:
- A YouTube, Vimeo or similar link to your video (demo reel).
- Your résumé, as either a PDF, Word or simple text document.
- Your headshot, as a JPG/JPEG or PNG image file; 2 MB, 800px(w) x 1150px(h) max
Simply email all of the above to email@example.com. We will notify you after we review your materials. As a final step, you initiate your subscription through PayPal:
Only $150/6 months. Save $4/month!
How can I learn more About Collective Talent?
Please contact us directly to schedule a free tour of the site. We look forward to showing you how Collective Talent works and how it can work for you:
5134 Sandy Beach Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34242